jw 1111

"D.E." > wrote in message

> "jw 1111" > schreef in bericht
>> hi, have just read a book 'the china study' and its made me want to stop
>> eating meat.

> Hmm what is the book about? I don`t know it?
>
>> can you please advise a novice what to easily put on my toast to make a
>> substantial meal please? many thanks

> Hmm what do most people on their bread? Not just meat.
> Peanutbutter and jelly springs to mind, or just peanutbutter.
> Cheese, veggies, I don`t know.

a bit of an idea about this book can be got from the amazon website.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1932...55#reader-page
The China Study : The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted
and the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-Term Health
(Hardcover)
by T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell II "THE PUBLIC'S HUNGER for
nutrition information never ceases to amaze me, even after devoting my
entire working life to conducting experimental research into nutrition
and..." (more)
SIPs: aflatoxin dose, casein animals, animal protein consumption, with blood
cholesterol, foci development (more)