Charles Burns

I have my basil growing in our sun room in a 10 inch pot ... needs lots
of water but let it dry out between waterings also needs lots of sun and
warmth .. don't let the temp. fall below 70F or 20C .. Basil is an
annual and it is easy to grow from seed provided the temp is over 70F or
20C at all times.