Troy Lubbers

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> (a whole lot about the fair)
>
> I took the first express bus to the Fairgrounds at 8:00 a.m. and was on
> the 1:00 p.m. bus returning home. My dogs are barking. I'll go back on
> Saturday morning for that tv thang and a two-hour stint in the Gedney
> booth pitching my jams. (Catch the plural?) I'll go again for a 20-30
> minute (!!) radio thing on KSTP-1500 with Joe Soucheray at 3:00 p.m. on
> Friday, September 2; and La Twerp and her Female Parental Unit, Grandpa,
> and Babi will go again on September 3. It will be Sam's first trip to
> the Fair and She So 'Cited! "Rides? Animals, too?" I haven't seen her
> in more than a month. I don't like that. I don't like that one
> stinkin' bit.
>
> It's good to be me. I hope it's not bad being you.
> -Barb

I was there yesterday afternoon, saw your winning B&B's, jams, jellies,
etc... Was the first time I was looking for a name I knew at one of
these things. Was wondering if I might run into you at the Gedney booth
or by the displays or anything.. guess my timing was just off.

I'll have to make sure to tune in your pieces on KARE and KSTP. Thanks
for the heads up.

Troy