Michael Garrard wrote:
> I just bought (stole?) a Char Griller Super Pro for $59.98 (with card) at my
> hometown Kroger. They had two, should have bought them both.
>
> If I remember, the stack is in the door. What did anybody do to lower the
> exhaust?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Garrard

Wow- great price- Congratulations!! Be sure to get the SFB- I have the
Char Griller SP w/ SFB, and I love it. I use it w/ and w/o the SFB, but
prefer using the SFB. Simply buy some chimney flashing- I used the 10"
width. Cut a piece about 12-15 " long, roll it up a little smaller in
diameter than the smokestack, and put in inside the stack- from the
inside, w/ the hood up, until you have the extended length you need!
With this method, you can raise the extension, if needed, to make room
for food on the grates!
If you do get the SFB, I recommend adding a steel baffle between the
main body and the SFB. My neighbor made one for mine that hangs on the
inside of the main body, over the side next to the SFB. That way, I can
remove it to make adjustments to it, and to clean the main body.

Good luck,

Jim