~patches~

> BTW, my friend does not like pepper. I love it, she doesn't. Is there
> another spice you can suggest I might use to 'pep up' recipes?, one
> that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?
>
> Christopher

I didn't see the actual recipe. Does your friend not like green
peppers, hot peppers, or black pepper? My DH hates the taste of
uncooked green peppers and won't touch hot peppers so if it is that I
can relate. He likes black pepper. If it is a taste your friend just
does't like make one for him/her omitting the pepper but leave it in for
your sandwich. That's the cheapest solution. If your friend wants a
little spice maybe you could use dijion or honey mustard or even miracle
whip.