usual suspect

Beach Rambler wrote:

> After what you wrote, none of your ****ing business.

Poor baby. Specifically, which part set you off?

>> WHY DOES IT DISGUST YOU?

> It reminds me of

Of what?

> **** you.

Hehe. At least I have nothing to fear from your anger since you've
already admitted you're not man enough to attempt what you say should be
done to me.

>>> You're wrong

>> Ipse dixit.

> You love that phrase.

No, I use it when appropriate.

>> Your veganism/animal rights beliefs aren't moral. Veganism
>> is a pseudoethical system which pretends to be a "solution" which
>> reduces or eliminates a specific "problem." The fact, though, is that
>> veganism in nearly every instance exacerbates the problem it seeks to
>> solve. Veganism is predicated on the logical fallacy of denying the
>> antecedent: "if I don't eat meat (or consume dairy or wear fur, etc.),
>> animals don't suffer." Animals DO suffer and die to produce non-meat
>> foods through standard agricultural practices including the use of
>> machinery, irrigation, pesticides, etc. In short, veganism objects to
>> the death of just one animal which others eat while turning a blind
>> eye to the thousands of dead animals which die to produce a vegan's diet.

> YOu have no ****ing memory. Nothing is perfect. I have said I use
> organic produce whenever possible.

Organic produce is no different than conventional in the instances
above. Organic doesn't reduce animal suffering or death.

>>> I agree "that" would be good.

>> Why are you agreeing with what you wrote, dumb ass?

> That aspect would be good, even if I chose not to eat it.

Why would it be good?

>>> I also would not chose to eat such things.

>> Choose. Why not? You already eat foods which are very much similar to
>> those either for yourself or for your shack-up girlfriend's
>> granddaughter.
>>
>>> I don't want to be a guinea pig

>> You may as well be, Bob. After all, you claim to have been a vegan for
>> over 30 years and that you're over 50 years-old. That means you've
>> been orthorexic nearly your entire adult life for some very dubious
>> reasons. What are the results of your three decades of orthorexia? You
>> have a WOMAN'S DISEASE -- osteoporosis -- and you have to take B12
>> shots. You are NOT the poster child for veganism's benefits and you
>> really shouldn't hold yourself up as one.

> As you don't recall, perhaps you should be checked for Alzheimer's, my
> brother who is a scientist

No, he's a lawyer.

> and eats a "scientifically conceived" diet
> has much worse osteoporosis than me.

"than I." He's older than you are, too.

> He eats a well rounded diet, as
> you would call it, avoid saturated fats, and empty calories. But he
> eats a variety of low fat meat and fish. I won't identify him, but he
> is published in several fields.

Why does it matter if he's published?

> In his early research days they managed to kill pigs on a diet mostly of
> cream and butter. It sure got his attention.
>
> I take B12 shots as a preventive measure. I specifically asked for
> them, they were not proscribed.

Prescribed. I don't believe a doctor would give you B12 injections
unless you needed them.

> I am in the safe range, but would
> prefer to be higher.
>
> And I'm in a normal range.

You're abnormal.

> You have a sickness

No, I feel quite fine. Why did you ignore the following?

>>> What about Pig Gestation boxes, where pigs are kept in boxes.

>> They're NOT boxes, they're stalls. Stop being a sycophant for
>> anti-farming activists. You're probably operating off disinformation
>> from the 2002 initiative to ban them in Florida.
>>
>> The activists also suggested that passage of the amendment would
>> protect citizens from the influx of corporate hog farming. The
>> state of Florida lacks the infrastructure to support large hog
>> operations, he points out.
>>
>> The new amendment will have little or no impact on hog farming,
>> declares Hall. The only two producers in the state using
>> gestation stalls are planning to phase out their operations, he
>> adds. The amendment goes into effect in 2008....
>>
>> Kathy Chinn, chairman of the National Pork Board’s Animal
>> Welfare Committee, says it is too bad so many of Florida’s
>> voters lacked the benefit of scientific information or
>> understanding of animal care practices.
>>
>> "They don’t understand that our livelihood depends on the
>> welfare of our animals, and individually housing sows greatly
>> enhances their welfare," she states. "Sows are protected from
>> the aggressive nature of their neighbors."
>> http://nationalhogfarmer.com/news/fa...aws_gestation/

Why did you lie about gestation stalls?

>>> Pigs are smarter than dogs

>> They're certainly smarter than you.

>>> Tell that to chickens

>> Chickens don't understand any human language, you moron.

When was the last time you tried to carry on a debate with a rooster? I
bet it strutted away the winner, bird brain. BTW, have you done the
water calculations for Mr Etter yet?