Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 21 Aug 2005 05:48:51a, Hoges in WA wrote in rec.food.baking:

> "Roy" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> >OP is definitely in AU - WA = Western Australia. Probably 37
>> >squillion
>>>miles from you, and probably on the other side of the planet depending
>>>on where you are.

>> G'dday mate!
>>
>> I already know that you are from Western Australia...either from the
>> Perth, Fremantle, or possibly Broome? Western Ausralia is such a big
>> area that was used by the British in the 1950s to test their nuclear
>> bomb prototyples during the cold war such as the infamous Maralinga
>> blast. The WA is too obvious to confuse with Washington besides youa
>> are using SRF not cake flourw which should be the norm of household
>> bakers in the Amercian continent .
>> Regading Hershey replacement use any natural dark cocoa you can find
>> in Western Australian market; maybe Coles and Safeway have it.
>>

> Hi Roy
>
> Maralinga is a couple of thousand miles to the east in South Australia.
> Our cold war tests were on the Monte Bello Islands a thousand or so
> north of me.
>
> I live in the south west corner near the hook you can see on the map.
>
> The reason for the tag is that in an Australian Football Newsgroup I am
> in there was already a Hogan, from South Australia and we agreed to
> differentiate.
>
> Re the cocoa, I can get Cadbury's Bourneville Cocoa (very British) - I
> just needed to know if the Hershey's one had any unusual
> characteristics.

No, Hershey's is just a very plain cocoa powder, nothing special. Your
Cadbury's is probably of better quality and flavor.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
unless there are three other people.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0533-5, 08/20/2005
Tested on: 8/21/2005 5:55:49 AM