Hoges in WA

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> On Sat 20 Aug 2005 07:40:25p, Roy wrote in rec.food.baking:
> snipped
>

> Granted, the recipe the OP posted looked suspiciously like one from AU or
> UK,
> given the SR flour and custard powder, but... There was that mention of
> cocoa. :-)
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright *¿*
> snipped

Wayne:-

OP is definitely in AU - WA = Western Australia. Probably 37 squillion
miles from you, and probably on the other side of the planet depending on
where you are.

OP is also definitely not an expert - is nearly a complete klutz who
struggles daily/weekly to make things in the kitchen.

Is Hershey's cocoa different from other cocoa in any great degree? Doubt I
could get it down where I live.

Hoges in WA