Terry Pulliam Burd

Default Well, That Was Easy

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:08:55 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>Terry, please say what the keystrokes are. I have the same program but
>I am not that adept with it.

You have to have commercial Agent. Free Agent doesn't have
killfilters. If you have commercial Agent, hit ctrl k on the offending
post and tag the appropriate radio buttons.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"