Julia Altshuler

Default OT- Well, That Was Easy - the current flooding annoyance

hahabogus wrote:

> I use xnews...it is free and has a very nice plonk file. It has many
> features that I enjoy, I don't even see this melon guys posts after the
> first time. There are many newsreaders out there some free some that cost
> as shareware,so if you hunt around you can find one that allows kill files
> in your price range. To kill this melon guy I had to hit the "k" key and
> type a number, the number indicates the number of days to plonk (except 0
> is forever), while one of his posts was highlighted.

It sounds heavenly. The trouble is that I'm computer unsophisticated.
I don't know how to do anything except turn it on, type and post, and
learning to do that was a challenge. Every time I've had to adjust to
something new, I've been in a bad mood for days, even worse than NPR's
pledge week. I'm not about to convince my boyfriend to get me xnews
just so I can killfile. It wouldn't be worth the aggravation.

--Lia