Fudge

Default Burning hands, how bout up your nose?

What our Jack is saying is that keep your mitts out of the fundamental
orifices of your body if you do not want to experience unbearable pain. I
speak of first hand experience as I have lived through an unexpected and
incredibly painful attack of pepper scrotum. I would not wish this on my
worst enemy. I would imagine there is a female equivalent of pepper scrotum.
(Pepper ****?)

F.J.

. com...