Jack Schidt®

Default Burning hands, how bout up your nose?

Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
put on a face mask for this job.

Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.

Jack Sinus

Nancy Young

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
> put on a face mask for this job.
>
> Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.

Take my word for it, it's better than the treatment some ENT doctor
might give you.

nancy staying away from doctors
Margaret Suran

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
> put on a face mask for this job.
>
> Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.
>
> Jack Sinus

I am sorry you had this problem. I hope you feel all better now.

My neighbor, Laura, is growing herbs on her terrace. She thinks she got
a similar reaction to the Basil she picked, itching and burning of her
skin, so much so, she had to go and see her dermatologist.

Has anybody had this kind of allergic reaction to Basil?

Margaret
Fudge

What our Jack is saying is that keep your mitts out of the fundamental
orifices of your body if you do not want to experience unbearable pain. I
speak of first hand experience as I have lived through an unexpected and
incredibly painful attack of pepper scrotum. I would not wish this on my
worst enemy. I would imagine there is a female equivalent of pepper scrotum.
(Pepper ****?)

F.J.

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. com...
> Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
> put on a face mask for this job.
>
> Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.
>
> Jack Sinus

TwoTon

I learned a lesson about peppers the hard way. I chopped some jalapenos
one day, washed my hands good with soap, took a shower the next morning,
etc. and still when I went to put my contacts in the next day it felt
like my eyes were on fire! The remains of the peppers still lingered.
Now I never touch the stuff with my hands unless I'm wearing gloves.

Nancy Young wrote:
> "Jack Schidt®" wrote:
>
>>Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
>>put on a face mask for this job.
>>
>>Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.

> Take my word for it, it's better than the treatment some ENT doctor
> might give you.
>
> nancy staying away from doctors

Blair P. Houghton

Jack Schidt® > wrote:
>Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.

Crab Boil is good for that, too.

--Blair
"Be careful out there, kids."
Gary

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew, gotta
> put on a face mask for this job.
>
> Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.
>
> Jack Sinus

That's why some of the most powerful sprays made for use by law enforcement
are hot pepper based.

Gary

Gary

Fudge wrote:

> What our Jack is saying is that keep your mitts out of the fundamental
> orifices of your body if you do not want to experience unbearable pain. I
> speak of first hand experience as I have lived through an unexpected and
> incredibly painful attack of pepper scrotum. I would not wish this on my
> worst enemy. I would imagine there is a female equivalent of pepper scrotum.
> (Pepper ****?)
>
> F.J.

*ROFLOL* Reminds me of the time a bottle of "Compound W" came open in my front
pocket! I think I have a very good idea of what you experienced!

Gary

kalanamak

Pepper lids is worse.
blacksalt

Mark Shaw

There's a Chinese-ish dish I make that involves stir-frying dried
red peppers till they're black. Makes a heck of a lot of smoke
if you aren't careful, and my range hood doesn't vent to the
outside.

Talk about chemical weapons -- wow! The only thing I've found
that keeps me from coughing a lung out is to wrap a damp towel
around my face while doing this....

--
Mark Shaw contact info at homepage --> http://www.panix.com/~mshaw
"Grown men are not comfortable explaining why they want to use the sniper

Jack Schidt®

"Dog3" > wrote in message
06...
> "Jack Schidt®" > deliciously posted in
> . com:
>
> > Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew,
> > gotta put on a face mask for this job.
> >
> > Anyway, the sneezing and tears have stopped. Watch out, youse guys.
> >
> > Jack Sinus

> There is a bright side. The lining of your nose has been cauterized and
> you'll be exempt from allergies until next spring. Just think of all the
> money you'll save by not having to refill that Flonase script.
>
> Michael

It's funny, working outdoors like I do has given me immunity to allergies.
Poison ivy and lyme disease also. I may have to write a medical paper. Oh
well, physically I'm healthy anyway. Mentally.....well, if I could name
this sickness I'd be cured.

Jack MD

Jack Schidt®

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:37:34 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > wrote:
>

> >Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew,

gotta
> >put on a face mask for this job.

> Good excuse to snort some cocaine, too.
>
> -sw

Ahh, cocaine......life's little way of telling you that you make wayyyy too
much $$$.

Jack H Thompson

Fudge

Put some coke on your burning, enflamed scrotum.

F.J.

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
m...

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:37:34 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > > wrote:
> >

> > >Damn, was grinding up some dried chiles and got a nice whiff. Whew,

> gotta
> > >put on a face mask for this job.

> > Good excuse to snort some cocaine, too.
> >
> > -sw

> Ahh, cocaine......life's little way of telling you that you make wayyyy

too
> much $$$.
>
> Jack H Thompson

Gary

Fudge wrote:

> Put some coke on your burning, enflamed scrotum.
>
> F.J.
>
> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> > > On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:37:34 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"

> > gotta
> > >
> > > Good excuse to snort some cocaine, too.
> > >
> > > -sw

> > Ahh, cocaine......life's little way of telling you that you make wayyyy

> too
> > much $$$.
> >
> > Jack H Thompson

The cola or the narcotic?