TwoTon

Default Burning hands, how bout up your nose?

I learned a lesson about peppers the hard way. I chopped some jalapenos
one day, washed my hands good with soap, took a shower the next morning,
etc. and still when I went to put my contacts in the next day it felt
like my eyes were on fire! The remains of the peppers still lingered.
Now I never touch the stuff with my hands unless I'm wearing gloves.