C. James Strutz

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..
> The Torah except for a few evangelist is not considered a literal
> document. Besides, Judaism was recreated when the Jews were thrown out of
> their homeland. It has never been anyone else's homeland.
>
> The dietary laws were one of the factors that have kept the Jews a people
> long after their enemies have gone into the dust of history.
> The Greeks, the Romans, The Nazis, Hamen, the Philistines, and so many
> others no longer exist. But Jews still exist, and their dietary standards
> were considered a factor that united them.
>
> To call them a sickness is anti-Semitic.
>
> Much of the Bible is clearly nonsense, and a scholastic study shows it was
> written by several sources that contradict itself. Yet that tiny country
> is the leader of R&D in the world.
>
> I've wasted enough time you. You have been made a fool of,
> your postings on global warming were posted and you didn't even recognize
> it. Everyone knows you get your pleasure out of hurting other's feelings.
> That's sick. You should get help and find out why you feel this need.

His cause is noble, he makes a lot of good points, and he has the ability
and wherewithal to make a difference in the world. It's just unfortunate
that he finds amusement in picking on other people's faults, knocking down
their aspirations, and insulting them in the most injurious manner
imaginable. I've tried compromising with him and, while we can sometimes
find temporary peace, he continues his bad behavior with other contributors
to this newsgroup. There will be no more olive branches offered and none
accepted. The only way he can acheive any respect and credibility is to
redeem himself. But don't hold your breath for results any time soon. He is
an egotistical asshole and change doesn't come easy to people like that...