usual suspect

cricket wrote:
> well I was born in Ohio in 84 I moved to Quebec in summer of 85 with my
> grandparent then moved back to Ohio summer 89 to go to school.

Then you're not from Quebec, top-posting liar.

> and have lived in Ohio until today.

Where will you live tomorrow?

> I had to move back with my parents because I
> wasn't eligible to attend school in Quebec.

Why did your grandparents drag you off to Canada away from your parents
in the first place?

> there is my life story

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep yawn*

> would you like to know my fav. colour?

Not especially. I just wanted you to make up your mind about your residency.

> (it's orange just so you know)

That's one of mine, too, but for another reason.

> i'm glad that you guys like to watch us tapdance,

That's all you vegans do.

> as long as we're amusing you.

Right now, you're just boring me. Now tell me how you managed to get in
so much trouble for telling that woman about the french fries if you're
the store manager. Was your supervisor within earshot? Or is this, like
your residency issue, another part of your tangled web?

<...>

STOP top-posting.