cricket

well I was born in Ohio in 84 I moved to Quebec in summer of 85 with my
grandparent then moved back to Ohio summer 89 to go to school. and have
lived in Ohio until today. I had to move back with my parents because I
wasn't eligible to attend school in Quebec. there is my life story would you
like to know my fav. colour? (it's orange just so you know)
i'm glad that you guys like to watch us tapdance, as long as we're amusing
you.
"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> cricket wrote:
> > i'm sure you've expalined it before but expalin it again, what animals

died