Chris

"sf" > wrote in message
> and I forgot all about it... I was at a training session all week.
> Went shoe shopping afterward class today and didn't think about it
> until after I'd already had dinner out with a friend. 50 lashes with
> a wet noodle for me!

Congrats on the 32 years. Have a great celebration!

And THANK YOU for reminding me that my anniversary (12th) is coming up
in two weeks. We've been busy entertaining and helping out friends, and
I haven't given it a thought. But I will make reservations for that
weekend...or maybe we'll celebrate some time in September instead.