Dee Randall

"Sheryl Rosen" > wrote in message
> Bob (this one) at wrote on 7/12/05 4:39 PM:
>> Duncan Hines dark chocolate fudge mix.

> I've used that. It's pretty darn good for a mix!!!!
> Not quite as good as my scratch brownies (a variation on Barb's
> often-posted
> recipe), but not bad in a pinch. (when I'm feeling either lazy or frugal).
> keep 1 or 2 in the house at all times. When it's on sale, I pick one up.

I couldn't find the beginning of this thread, but I agree that Duncan Hines
dark chocolate mix is sooo good & has been about the only mix I have bought
in the last 10 years and it's hard to beat for taste.
However, I've looked to find something as good to make from scratch as I
don't like to use often a product with hydrogenated oil, and it looks like
Barb's often post recipe must be a winner. Barb, is it possible to post it
AGAIN, please? Please, Please?
Thanks,
Dee Dee