maxine in ri

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:45:54 -0400, Stan Horwitz >
connected the dots and wrote:

~In article .com>,
~ " > wrote:
~
~> Ok. This shopping trip I bought 2 gal. milk. I froze one. I put
it
~> in the fridge about 3 days ago and so far I have had 2 glasses of
milk. ^^^^^^^
~> The rest is still ice. How to you thaw it out without heating the
~> milk?
~>
~> I am sure leaving it on the counter is not a good idea.
~
~You need to plan a little. Take the milk out of the freezer and put
it
~in your refrigerator one day before you intend to use it. In 24
hours,
~it should be safely thawed.

Hey Stan, are you ok? She had it in the fridge for 3 days and it
still wasn't thawed out. Heat getting to you?

Concerned in ri