Beach Runner

I'm sorry if I implied ALL heating of oil causes transfat.
But it is the same FDA that allowed TRANSFAT in our food supply.

however, heating oil does change the characteristics. Hence the term
pure virgin unheated oil. Oil's characteristics change when heated.
Cold unprocessed oil is much healthier. Such as avocados.

I also apologize, it was the wrong buffer. This was supposed to be
about the FDA declaring Rabbits Chickens. I apologize for the wrong buffer.

Except fish have mercury.