Stan Horwitz

Default Outback Steak House?

In article >, Arri London >
wrote:

> I'm being taken there for dinner this week, as repayment for
> helping out someone's mother.
> Never having been there, what are good bets to order. I
> don't eat beef, but there must be other good things on the
> menu? Or not?

If you don't eat beef, going to a steak house doesn't seem to make much
sense, in my humble opinion. Since this is your treat, why not ask the
person treating you to take you out to eat elsewhere? I like Outback
Steakhouse's food, but I only order the steak, so I cannot vouch for the
other items on the menu. You can easily check their web site to find out
what the menu is. The menu does offer one or two fish and chicken dishes
that you may enjoy. The soups there are pretty good too. I was there
last Friday and my chicken pot pie soup was a real treat. It was very
creamy and loaded with chicken.