Ray Calvert

Just a comment Trevor (and welcome back). I was touring a large winery in
California. They of course did have temperature controlled storage. They
had us taste the same wine bottled in 750, 1.500 and 3.00 litter bottles.
The larger the bottle, the smoother the wine tasted. They just said wine
aged in larger bottles is better. But they were storing them in temperature
controlled areas. I know this contradicts even what I have said and I have
no suggested explanation.

Ray

. uk...