Nexis

"Dog3" > wrote in message
1...
> "Nexis" > wrote in news:Km9Ge.22135$HV1.20914@fed1read07:
>

>> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message

>>> A nice glass of rum over ice.......
>>>
>>> Seriously.
>>>
>>> Or whisky works too!
>>>
>>> Cold, for me, kills the pain more.
>>>
>>> Get well soon!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Oh, and gargle with warm salt water two or three times per day.
>>> It'll help kill the bugs so you will get better faster. :-)
>>>
>>> Cheers!
>>> --
>>> Om.
>>>

>> My mom calls to remind me to gargle with warm sal****er a few times a
>> day! ;-)
>> Being diabetic, the alcohol thing isn't quite gonna work for me, but
>> thanks for the advice and well wishes anyway :-)
>> I am feeling a bit better today, not so sore, and no fever so far.
>>
>> kimberly

> Get better quickly. Diabetic huh? I'm type 2. Welcome to the club.
>
> Michael <- glipizide cocktails every morning

Thanks
And Thanks again

So, out of curiosity...how many pills are you taking a day? I'm actually in
a study taking a new med that isn't on the market yet. It's been great since
we figured out the dosage...in the beginning I was having hypos daily, which
I'm sure you know is not good. Now, though, I only have one on days like
Monday when I couldn't swallow much at all...makes it hard to keep the BG
levels controlled if you can't ingest anything!

kimberly