Stan Horwitz

In article <uYHFe.21868$HV1.840@fed1read07>, "Nexis" >
wrote:

> I am currently having a joyful time with a bout of strep throat. My sister
> in law came by today to bring me some soup and we were talking about what
> feels good on a sore throat. For me, cold seems to make it worse. For her,
> cold is just what she needs. So I'm wondering...what do you all prefer when
> your throat's hurting...hot or cold?

I used to do volunteer work at a museum where a lot of the employees and
volunteers used Ricola cough drops when they had a soar throat before
they had to give a presentation, so I tried them when I had a soar
throat. Wow! I don't know where you live, but in the Philadelphia area,
all the pharmacies and supermarkets carry these cough drops. They're
made from herbs and they truly work wonders. The original kind in the
yellow paper bag work best.