ernie

Bulk age until the next season's grapes are here. I have nine carboys
of '04 right now and will bottle in about three weeks. There's just not
enough room to keep eighteen or more carboys around. The only problem
I've had is tartrate sediment, nothing serious.

--
ernie San Francisco Bay AVA
California, USA