Sheldon

Mark Shaw wrote:
> Sheldon > wrote:
> > The water filtration choice is a no-brainer: RO (Reverse Osmosis)... if
> > you have a basement install it there... much easier to install and
> > service than cramped under the sink,, makes running a line to the
> > fridge a smap, and who needs yet another thing under the sink that can
> > leak when you're not looking, and cause damage.

> No basement. No room at all, really - if I put a system in
> it's going to be an under-the-sink model.

Sure, but it's far more important to choose *what* than the *where*,
and what often dictates where. You also need to consider where to run
the supply to your fridge, often not so simple from the sink. Under
the kitchen sink is the last place I'd choose, with no basement I'd
choose an adjacent room space; inside a utility room, a closet, a
laundry room, anywhere but under the kitchen sink.