George Shirley

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>

>>Pleased with the machine but not with Sam's Club.

> Why is that? Does Sam's Club usually take the manuals out of packages
> before they sell them? Do you think they order them special that way?

No, I've just seen it happen to many times to be totally an accident.
When I returned to the store one of the ladies from Customer Service and
I went back and opened ten of the boxes and only found two manuals in
them. All ten were sealed prior to opening as was the one I bought. I
think it's shoddy TQM (Total Quality Management) by the Chinese factory
that made the things.

Pretty sure that Sam's couldn't sell them that cheap if they had someone
open each box and check the contents before putting them out on the
floor. Just happened the young lady was interested in seeing what was
going on. She told me as I checked out of the store that I was the
fourth customer to complain about no manuals.

And exactly how long have you been a smart ass Sir?

George