Curly Sue

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:04:44 +0000 (UTC), Mark Shaw
> wrote:

>As noted in another thread, I'm in the middle of an extensive
>kitchen remodelling project. Actually, it's more of a tear-
>everything-down-to-the-bare-walls-and rebuild project....
>
>Anyway, I'm down to two decisions: the purchase of a garbage
>disposal and a water-filtration system.
>
>Personally, I don't think the disposal makes that much of a
>difference. Since we compost, we don't use it that much any-
>way. But for all I know perhaps there's one out there that's
>a gotta-have item for the remodeller....

If you decide not to install one, make sure however that you put in
the electrical and plumbing accesses in case you ever change your
mind.

Frankly, as long as you're remodeling, why don't you put one in? The
cost is in the installation and it's going to be much cheaper during a
remodel.

Other than that, get one with sufficient horsepower. Mine is a
Kenmore 3/4 hp and I've never had any trouble with it. It was $99
five years ago. The cost was in the installation.

Sue(tm)