Nancy Young

"Mark Shaw" > wrote

> Personally, I don't think the disposal makes that much of a
> difference. Since we compost, we don't use it that much any-
> way.

I wouldn't bother with it, besides, you can always add it later.
Mine is more trouble than it's worth, and I didn't get a cheap
one, either. Other people will tell you they love theirs.

Also, in some places, it might be taxable on your sewer bill,
assuming you have city sewers, you'd have to check with your
township (whatever). Not advised if you aren't going the
permit route, like, don't open that can of worms.

nancy