Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> Shouldn't transitions between ANY diets be gradual, dummy?

Not necessary, unless the previous is extremely toxic. E.g. the
'transition' from vegetarian to vegan is easy.
Name-calling only proves your juvenile stagnation.

>> the high-protein diet is -extremely- toxic,

> Any extreme diet can have "toxic" effects. That includes your fruity diet.

I recommend our biologically-correct diet, the one our species evolved
on. It should be obvious that our natural diet is the most healthful,
except perhaps to you.

>> and you got hit with 'cleansing reactions' a bit more intense than you'd
>> like.

> Psychosomatic complaints.

You clearly have NO personal experience with dietary reform, or you
would not make such an idiotic claim. How can pounds of excreted mucus be
"psychosomatic"?

>> The re-introduction of animal protein stopped the cleansings, the blood
>> cleared out, and you felt better.

> He probably felt better just from having more fiber in his diet.

There is NO dietary "fiber" in meats.
Are you really that ignorant of basic nutritional facts?
Of course you are; you demonstrate it constantly.

>> that HAD to eat his cheeseburgers every two hours or he would get a
>> headache. Of course, he attributed that to "being hungry" not his severe
>> toxicity.

> You had no knowledge of his blood chemistry, so you've know idea if he had
> any diet-related toxemia.

The stench of human necrophages' sweat, urine, and feces is mute, but
powerful, evidence of "diet-related toxemia"; those delightful odors are due
to toxic amine compounds, like indole, skatole, cadaverine, and putrescine
that exist in the colon, as bacterial waste products, because the animal
proteins are not digested and assimilated properly. Such compounds are
absorbed into the blood stream and disrupt many biological processes.

Laurie