None Given

"WeeBit" > wrote in message
> We are fixing to be hit by Hurricane Dennis they told us to get ready now.
> We have to prepare as though we have no water and source to cook. I am a
> Type II. I am lost guys at what food to get. I need help please. I am
> new at this. I sure don't need to be stuck at home without be able to

leave
> and no phone and power and my numbers going up. I apologize for the

cross
> posting but this is important.

Canned veggies and meats, green beans, asparagus, spam, chicken, vienna
sausage, stew, bottled water, club soda, no sugar added fruits, etc. Maybe
fiber crackers or low carb bread, peanut butter, nuts. Whatever you like
that comes in a can or is shelf stable and that doesn't make you go too
high. If you are subject to hypos be sure you have extra glucose or candy,
or maybe small cans of juice.

--
No Husband Has Ever Been Shot While Doing The Dishes