Melinda

Default Fascinating

I'd never seen mold floating in a liquid like this until I started leaving
cups of tea out on the counter over the space of a couple of days. Maybe I
ought to put excess in the fridge hmm? I got a two-cup Chatsford for my
anniversary...it's more than one cup but not quite two of my cups, no matter
which ones I use, so it seems like I always have a little excess....

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter