Jerome Whelan

Default Celigene Mozzarella Cheese - is it supposed to taste sour?

I was in my neighborhood Trader Joe's store this
afternoon and picked up a refrigerated plastic
container of "Marinated Celigene Mozzarella
Cheese" packed in oil with herbs.

I expected mild, pleasant, slightly crumbly
mozzarella cheese balls, but I found them sharp,
sour, and unpleasant in taste. Is this normal for
a "Celigene Mozzarella" and my palate needs more
education, or does this cheese have a problem?

Thanks for any education you might provide.

I have posted a 456 kilobyte photo of the
container label at URL
http://mysite.verizon.net/~whelanjh/CheeseLabel.jpg