Melinda

That's also possible Michael, but if I overbrew my greens in hot water it
still doesn't turn brown until it cools. You're right about the fine bits
though...I get a lot of the fine hairs from the leaf surface in my tea but I
figure that's a good thing. I don't actually deliberately wait until my tea
is cold to drink it, but sometimes it gets forgotten. Unless I'm making iced
green tea that is. It goes without saying that hot green tea and green tea
that's been forgotten and left to cool taste different...I definitely don't
get the depth of flavor with the cooled-off tea.

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."

We're a knowledgeable family." ::smiles:: -Geoffrey, Lion in Winter