Lewis Perin

"Martin Rosenberg" > writes:

> Dieter Folz schrieb:
> ... or in a pot (just leave bags in it).
>

> Hm, that's what is puzzling me. I read the sites you've mentioned
> (pg-tips.de.vu and fatsquirrel.org) and I also know the Braman Museum
> tea site, where the traditional English way to prepare tea is shown.
> All three explain the habit to leave the tea in the pot. Is there a
> trick to it?

I doubt it, settling for something you don't enjoy very much is a
trick.

> Otherwise I can imagine, you'll have a problem of a too weak tea at
> the beginning and a far too strong tea at the end?! Or is it true,
> that English teas like PG Tips are "designed" for that kind of
> praparation and infuse there full content of armoa completely in the
> first minute?
> Any suggestions?

Try pouring off all the tea liquor when it's done.

If you still don't like the taste, try leaf tea rather than teabags.

I think the question here is how much pleasure you expect to get from
the taste and aroma, and how much effort you're willing to exert in
preparing the tea.

/Lew
---
Lew Perin /