Derek

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:05:03 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> In article >, Derek > wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:17:53 GMT, Rebecca Ore wrote:
>>
>>> I apologize to the group for calling Alex a person who embellishes both
>>> reality and his importance.

>> What you did was call him a liar. And when he suggested that he had proof
>> he wasn't (even if I disagree with how he did it), you stated:

>> So you called him a liar and then stated that you didn't even care if that
>> accusation was true.

> I didn't know his history before. Google on him. He's quite the
> cantankerous fellow.

And this justifies your behavior how, exactly? He's cantankerous, so you
get to make unsubstantiated accusations?

>> You and Sasha are both digging your own holes.
>>
>>> I'm genuinely sorry I did this and stuff.

>> Somehow, I honestly doubt that.

> I came here to get away from ****heads and trolls. If I'm being one now
> or contributing to the noise, I should unsubscribe the group. I don't
> find braggart blowhards worth reading and since I appear to be egging
> the problem on, I'll leave.

No one is forcing you to read his posts. If you doubt their veracity, don't
read them. But don't try to play the innocent victim who's been forced from
the group.

You chose your words, and you chose to state your opinions. If you don't
like the response you've gotten, perhaps you should consider learning to
choose your words more carefully.

--
Derek

The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly.