Space Cowboy

I love you and in our culture I have to qualify that by saying I am not
***. At least I can find what you sent. No he isn't. You're
welcome. I watched a movie called Earth last night about the 1947
division of India. There a poignant where a group of friends who were
Muslim,Hindu,Shik are calling each other liars based on historical
mistrust. Have you read "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A
Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" by Al Franken. There is nothing
more dangerous than a lie presented as a truth.

Jim