Alex Chaihorsky

I love you Jim.
But you have to think about your health. Put some cold water on your
backside.

1. Never called neither you nor her a moron. Don't have to. Did you have a
bad dream?

2. I will stay or not stay in the kitchen according to my own desire and
plans. Thanks for the advice. This was truly profound.

3. Never get insulted by people who disagree with me - evidence all over
this forum, too numerous to quote. Never was accused of such by anyone
before.

4. My employer, etc - do your own research, buddy. You mention libel
action - have I ever published anything libelous about you? Besides sending
you some Tibet teas? Please, clarify, because if I did, I will definitely
retract and apologize. If not, you disqualified your action by threatening
me with frivolous lawsuit based on non-event. That would actually be an
interesting thing to discuss at Colorado Bar Association.
BTW, are there any public ethical conduct rules that would be applicable to
our discussion here?

5.Re-read your words: "...so in libel action I can go after deep pockets
proving they should have fired your ass a long time ago because they knew of
your propensity to bully others which the Supreme Court has ruled is part of
the Civil Rights Act". This is priceless. "Libel action based on.. my bully
record?!" Civil Rights Act?! Are you sure you ARE a lawyer or this is just
a game you and Mommy play?

6. I enjoy this. This is better than Chris Rock. I am sure Mike Petro is
laughing his puer ass off. Thank you, Jim!

Sasha.

ups.com...