Space Cowboy

In Usenet an insult is called a flame. If you can't stand the heat get
out of the kitchen. All I proved in this post is you can hurl with the
best of them. You specifically refer to your intellectual superiority
and then call everyone else a moron, etc,etc. You stand guilty of
using the very same tactics used by the occused. What is good for the
goose is good for the gander. Essentially you GET INSULTED by anybody
who disagrees with you and then rig the debate by arbitarily deciding
the rigueur of any arguments in your favor. Calling someone a liar in
this culture in not an insult. You can tell a lie without lying. It
falls under not telling the truth or disinformation. You have failed
on the two accounts of your foundational integrity which you call in so
many words INTELLECTAL HONESTY. You won't recognize that there are
other valid points because you dismiss them as being inconsequential to
the weight of your own and you fish around in other posts looking for
non sequitors to prove your point. You're just another Usenet poster
mouthing off about some pre ordained vision of the world typical of the
intolerant and bigot right in this country. Please publish the name of
your employer and pertinent contact information so in libel action I
can go after deep pockets proving they should have fired your ass a
long time ago because they knew of your propensity to bully others
which the Supreme Court has ruled is part of the Civil Rights Act. I
usually stay out of other people's flame but you are a threat to us
all.

Jim