Space Cowboy

You're just a loose cannon waiting to go off. One man's insult is
another man's compliment. There are no standards to determine an
insult. Just ethnic bigotry on your part about a Russian concept of
honor which got transmuted over time to include whatever aspecs of
American culture you don't like. We use to choose pistols to settle
insults. It turns out the better shot won. The dueling matches had a
QUID PRO QUO arrangement where the Second could offer the apology. I
apologize for whoever insulted you in the past or in the future.
You're the one being uncivil using intimidation. Save me the immigrant
whine about how you will save us from us. My Mom said you are being an
asshole. That wasn't an insult just her opinion.

Jim