Space Cowboy

I can't remember if those are the flow-through pyramid bags or the disc
shape. From an English point of view they are meant for teapots and
not individual cup. You'll have to go fishing. They'll bobble on the
top initially and you can risk your fingers but a spoon after six
minutes to dig them from the bottom. That better be a big cup or lots
of cream and sugar.

Jim