Frogleg

Default Food poisoning

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:55:59 GMT, Dennis G. > wrote:

>I had meatloaf at a restaurant yesterday about 5 pm. About 1:30am, I started
>violent contractions whic have reduced to controllable.
>
>Is 5 to 1:30 too short for the meatloaf to be the source ?

One problem with "food poisoning" is that unless there's a rather
large number of people sickened by the same substance (green onions at
Chi-Chi's), and they require hospital treatment and diagnostic tests,
it's difficult to determine the cause.

This site:

http://www.vdacs.state.va.us/foodsafety/poisoning.html

conveniently includes the onset time of various foodbourne illnesses.