Charles Gifford

Default Looking for good stilton cheese to order

"alzelt" > wrote in message

> Charles Gifford wrote:
> > I have some Colston Bassett in my refrigerator at the moment. Got it at
> > Trader Joe's. I agree that it is a very good Stilton.
> >
> > Charlie Liam
> >

> Well, not to turn you too green with envy, Chas, will be heading over to
> Sheffield in a couple of weeks and will pick up some Stilton.

Too late. I am now green. I hope you have good luck with the Stilton. The
best English cheese I've had in a long while as a big chunk of Farmhouse
4-year-old Cheddar. It was spectacular.

> Then off
> to Holland and will squeeze in some edam balls.

Ooooh! I'll bet Edam will love it. I had a smoked edam once and didn't much
care for it. I like a young edam for some reason.

> Oh, and I guess for the
> SBF, some wine gums and more tins of Twinings Earl Gray.

I wish her well in both endevors.

> It is a bummer
> that the dollar has fallen so hard. A bargain is indeed, hard to find now.
> --
> Alan

Well yes. But at least you are going.

Charliam, green