Mark Thorson

Default What do these foods have in common???

sd wrote:

> In article >,
> c (TOM KAN PA) wrote:
>
> > The foods are .........popcorn, eggs, and chocolate.

> They come either white or brown (although "brown" popcorn is
> kinda pushing it)?

I think you've got the answer, even though it seems
slightly defective. I wouldn't hold a local radio station
to the same standard of accuracy as the news department
of the New York Times.

In addition to popcorn not being brown, the list
is not inclusive because it does not include
bread, which is available in white and brown.
Also, mushrooms, sugar, rum, and Karo syrup.