Anny Middon

Default Cauliflower

I'd like to can some vegetable soup, using only low-cal, low-carb veggies.
Low-carbers I know often mash cauliflower as a substitute for mashed
potatoes, so I had the idea of putting some cubed cauliflower in with the
tomatoes, celery, green beans, zucchini, etc. in the soup.

But then it occurred to me that cauliflower is a vegetable that never gets
canned. What would happen if I put it in my soup? Would I end up with
vegetable soup with caulifower sludge in it?

I'd pressure can it at longest time needed for the various vegetables.

Anny