Lawrence Gilburtson

Default Looking for good stilton cheese to order

thank you all so much for the info....this is just what I was looking
for...many many thanks...am living north of Puittsburgh by the way and the
places that carry cheese at the strip market only carry the same thing I can
get at the local suupermarket......darn!!!

will be placing an order for this from somewhere.....hooray..
LG

om...