Anne Bourget

Default Looking for good stilton cheese to order

"Lawrence Gilburtson" > wrote in message news:<FgEPb.117116$I06.818643@attbi_s01>...
> Hello, I am looking for a good place to order Stilton Cheese...online or
> off..as long as it is good stuff and not a rip off....any
> suggestions..........thanks..
> LG

If you want good Stilton you are going to have to pay for it. I am
partial to Colston Bassett, which I purchase locally (Sacramento) from
Corti Brothers grocery store. Corti's gets it from Neal's Yard Dairy
in London. Information such as where you live would be helpful. I
think that Zingerman's in Ann Arbor carries Colston Bassett's and
ship. I also get this cheese (and many others) from the Cheese Board
in Berkeley, California. Hold out for Colston Bassett though. It is
heavenly with a glass of port.