Rick & Cyndi

Default Salad Dressings

"Jessica Vincent" > wrote in message
ink.net...
: Would anyone care to share some of their favorite dressing
recipes? I'm
: looking for some "new" tried and true dressings.
:
: My repertoire is somewhat limited; thousand island, creamy
roasted red
: pepper, balsamic vinaigrette, pesto vinaigrette and a generic
Italian
: dressing.
:
: I've never tried Penzey's salad dressing blends, any feedback
on those?
:
: Jessica
:
: =======

One of our favorite dressings is to use:

Sour Cream
Vinegar
and a little bit of sugar

Mix together to taste. It's really, really good! When Rick and
I were married - it was the salad dressing that I requested to be
made (as in no other dressings were served!). It's outstanding.

No, I haven't tried any of the Penzeys' dressings yet.

--
Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>