dee

Ubiquitous wrote:> From the Food Network site:> > Pool Party>
Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer. > Her
festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with > Black BeansCreamy
Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party > Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet.
So, keep it breezy, > keep it bright, and always keep it Semi
Homemade. > > AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give
you retina burn if > you're not careful. It also marks the first
appearance of Sandra's > imaginary sister and children. > > -- >
WARNING!!!> Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food
budget, > standing in your community and liver function. Use at your
own risk!! We > assume no liability from any illness or injury
sustained while eating the > "food" or being exposed to crapass
tablescapes. And no, we're not sure > where she grew up either. The
Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss > Lee.---------------What
have we learned from this episode, besides the usual BS??!! Sandra
isn't invited to many pool parties, in real life. Most people who have
both a brain and a pool, don't allow actual glass containers in the
area; whether it be a plate for food, a plate for eating off of, a
container for punches, or something to drink that punch out of. (I
know, never end a sentence with a preposition!) But, I digress. REAL
PEOPLE WHO HAVE REAL BACKYARD SWIMMING POOLS CONSIDER GLASS AROUND THE
POOL AREA VERBOTEN!! Anything made out of glass around a pool, is just
an accident waiting to happen! And, especially in this day and age,
when the serving ware made out of good quality synthetics is so
attractive.