Ubiquitous

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Poo and Pee Party

From the Food Network site:

Pool Party
Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer.
Her festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with
Black BeansCreamy Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party
Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet. So, keep it breezy,
keep it bright, and always keep it Semi Homemade.

AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give you retina burn if
you're not careful. It also marks the first appearance of Sandra's
imaginary sister and children.

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

Harry.Krause

Ubiquitous > wrote:
> From the Food Network site:
>
> Pool Party
> Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer.
> Her festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with
> Black BeansCreamy Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party
> Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet. So, keep it breezy,
> keep it bright, and always keep it Semi Homemade.
>
> AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give you retina burn if
> you're not careful. It also marks the first appearance of Sandra's
> imaginary sister and children.

Shouldn't you be posting pics of your faggot ass
self in the *** groups, fagboi?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
dee

Ubiquitous wrote:> From the Food Network site:> > Pool Party>
Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer. > Her
festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with > Black BeansCreamy
Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party > Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet.
So, keep it breezy, > keep it bright, and always keep it Semi
Homemade. > > AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give
you retina burn if > you're not careful. It also marks the first
appearance of Sandra's > imaginary sister and children. > > -- >
WARNING!!!> Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food
budget, > standing in your community and liver function. Use at your
own risk!! We > assume no liability from any illness or injury
sustained while eating the > "food" or being exposed to crapass
tablescapes. And no, we're not sure > where she grew up either. The
Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss > Lee.---------------What
have we learned from this episode, besides the usual BS??!! Sandra
isn't invited to many pool parties, in real life. Most people who have
both a brain and a pool, don't allow actual glass containers in the
area; whether it be a plate for food, a plate for eating off of, a
container for punches, or something to drink that punch out of. (I
know, never end a sentence with a preposition!) But, I digress. REAL
PEOPLE WHO HAVE REAL BACKYARD SWIMMING POOLS CONSIDER GLASS AROUND THE
POOL AREA VERBOTEN!! Anything made out of glass around a pool, is just
an accident waiting to happen! And, especially in this day and age,
when the serving ware made out of good quality synthetics is so
attractive.

Harry.Krause

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:01:53 -0400, Ralf Smithers
> wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 14:01:22 -0400, Harry.Krause > wrote:
>
>>Ubiquitous > wrote:
>>> From the Food Network site:
>>>
>>> Pool Party
>>> Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer.
>>> Her festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with
>>> Black BeansCreamy Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party
>>> Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet. So, keep it breezy,
>>> keep it bright, and always keep it Semi Homemade.
>>>
>>> AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give you retina burn if
>>> you're not careful. It also marks the first appearance of Sandra's
>>> imaginary sister and children.
>>>

>>Shouldn't you be posting pics of your faggot ass
>>self in the *** groups, fagboi?

>Hey Krause
>
>Up to your old tricks agin?

You bet, and my ****ing driveway is longer than
any one of you assholes!
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Neil

Ubiquitous wrote:

> From the Food Network site:
>
> Pool Party
> Join Sandra as she throws the party of the summer.
> Her festive recipes include Artichoke Nachos with
> Black BeansCreamy Chicken Pasta Salad Peach Party
> Punch and Sweet Peach Sorbet. So, keep it breezy,
> keep it bright, and always keep it Semi Homemade.
>
> AKA "Poo and Pee Party", this ep is guaranteed to give you retina
> burn if you're not careful. It also marks the first appearance of
> Sandra's imaginary sister and children.

Forget the cooking. Can we please just get Sandra in FHM?

ANIM8Rfsk

in article , Ubiquitous at

wrote:

>> Forget the cooking. Can we please just get Sandra in FHM?

> FHM?

Quasi men's mag like Maxim. I *think* they did a layout, er spread, er
feature on Rachel Ray .. . let me google ..

ah, here we go:

http://www.superiorpics.com/ubbthrea...?Number=650307

this is not something we want slop to do.

> I just loved her telling us to make sure the syrup for those lame
> sugar-wafers-with-a-scoop-of-sorbet-on-top recipe had cooled down
> to room temperature so it wouldn't melt the sorbet, and her hint
> about using bottled water to make clear ice cubes.

Nick

Ubiquitous wrote:

> In article >, wrote:
>
>> Forget the cooking. Can we please just get Sandra in FHM?

> FHM?

Rachel Ray had some cheesecake pictures taken a while back for that
magazine. Here is a link:
http://www.durzy.com/news/rachelray10252003.htm

> I just loved her telling us to make sure the syrup for those lame
> sugar-wafers-with-a-scoop-of-sorbet-on-top recipe had cooled down
> to room temperature so it wouldn't melt the sorbet, and her hint
> about using bottled water to make clear ice cubes.

I believe she called them vanilla wafers when she opened the box.
I was confused.

Freddy Smithers wrote:
> Harry.Krause > wrote in
> :
>
> > On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:01:53 -0400, Ralf Smithers
> > > wrote:

> >>Hey Krause
> >>
> >>Up to your old tricks agin?
> >>

> > You bet, and my ****ing driveway is longer than
> > any one of you assholes!

> The fake Krause gets suckered by the fake Smithers.
> Now, that's funny . . .
>

> -=-
> This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing
> services.

All Smithers posts are fakes. You've made your bed, now lay in it.

Ubiquitous

wrote:

>>> Forget the cooking. Can we please just get Sandra in FHM?

>> FHM?

>Rachel Ray had some cheesecake pictures taken a while back for that
>magazine. Here is a link:

http://www.durzy.com/news/rachelray10252003.htm

Oh, yes, I've seen those. What was she thinking?

>> I just loved her telling us to make sure the syrup for those lame
>> sugar-wafers-with-a-scoop-of-sorbet-on-top recipe had cooled down
>> to room temperature so it wouldn't melt the sorbet, and her hint
>> about using bottled water to make clear ice cubes.

>I believe she called them vanilla wafers when she opened the box.
>I was confused.

According to her, a sugar wafer will magically become "cake" when placed
under sorbet! She called them "cookies", "wafers", "cake" and "crackers".

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,
standing in your community and liver function. Use at your own risk!! We
assume no liability from any illness or injury sustained while eating the
"food" or being exposed to crapass tablescapes. And no, we're not sure
where she grew up either. The Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss
Lee.

svpd

Oh dear go_!!!

That is some serious airbrushing going on there. RR is DEFINITELY not that
thin. I'm not sure I can handle looking at her anymore. The photo with the
wooden spoon in it ----- I have lost my appetite!!!

RR ---- Stick to 30 min meals.

MB